Product Description • 3-Way Row
Training the upper back is a fundamental part of strength training. The muscles that make up what we refer to as the “back” are complex and perform a variety of movements in connection with the upper arms. The primary function is to pull the arms back from an extended position either down or in.
To more precisely target different areas of the back, we have created a machine that emphasizes the three main hand positions, underhand, overhand, and neutral. By using a fixed hand position, the strength trainer dictates which protocol his lifters are using, therefore creating a more measurable training protocol, which is key to effective training.
- Independently moving handles allow the freedom to train your arms together or independently.
- Adjustable seat and arms allow all users to fit the machine to their sizes and need.
- Three separate hand positions allow the user to target muscle stimulation.
- S.E.T. (Set Extension Technology) range limiter allows intense training through a variety of ranges.
- Rotating vertical handles maximize muscular tension during the rowing movement.