The Pendulum Seated Squat was created to meet coaches’ requests for a way to train the legs independently with maximum loads. A multiple linked footpad carriage gives it a path that is somewhat downward in direction. This unique linkage maintains a consistent foot angle for knee and ankle relief making this a great training or rehab tool.
The strength curve on this machine intensifies the amount of tension placed on the quadriceps and unlike other machines activates the vastus medialis so it truly exercises the entire quadricep muscle.
S.E.T. (Set Extension Technology) – On the side of the seated squat is an adjustable stopper which controls the depth of movement. This can be used when training injured athletes who do not have full range of motion, or to safely train athletes with poor flexibility. This can also be used for variable range training which can be very intense.
- Train multiple foot positions, and change muscle emphasis by utilizing the extra wide footpad.
- Independent movement allows freedom to move from mused double leg press to single leg.
- S.E.T. (Set Extension Technology) allows you to go to failure quickly and safely in a variety of positions.
- Adjustable seat provides 18 different settings to allow athletes of all sizes to train in comfort.
- On board weight storage helps manage your weight plates.
How Pendulum Strength Machines Are Built
Manufactured in the USA
Set Extension Technology (S.E.T.)
Precision Strength Curve
Engineered strength curves for maximum results.
Accomodates Different Heights
Train with confidence surrounded by safety features including lockouts, range limiters, non-skid foot pads, and dead stops.
Write A Review
Brochures & Manuals
if you need further info...