The Spartan Strength & Conditioning staff would like to invite you to the Fourth Annual MSU Strength & Conditioning Clinic on Feb. 11-12, 2011. The clinic is designed to provide a solid foundation in the basic fundamentals of strength training, speed mechanics and agility training.
2011 MSU Strength & Conditioning Clinic
New this year, "Tips From the Trenches" with Ken Mannie and Dr. Ken Leistner will be a FREE SEMINAR on Friday, February 11 from 6-8 p.m. - NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED. The session on Saturday, February 12, 2011 is for paid registrants only and check-in will begin at 6:45-7:30 a.m.
This year's speakers include:
- Dr. Ken Leistner - Master of Ceremonies and "Iron Game Legend"
- Kim Wood - Retired Head Strength Coach of the NFL's Cincinnati Bengals
- Bob Rogucki - Head Strength Coach of the NFL's Baltimore Ravens
- Mike Gittleson - Legendary University of Michigan Strength Coach
- Rock Oliver & Ted Lambrinides - University of Kentucky Strength Coaches
- TBA - Head Strength Coach
- Christine Bradd - Spartan Nutrition
plus Ken Mannie and the rest of the Spartan Strength Staff.
WHEN: Friday, February 11 (FREE SEMINAR ON FRIDAY ONLY FROM 6-8pm) and Saturday, February 12, 2011
- Registration & Check-in at 6:45-7:30 a.m.
WHERE: Clara Bell Smith Academic Center
COST: $100 (includes clinic DVD) or $80.00 (clinic attendance only); Pre-registered via mail
ITINERARY: The clinic itinerary will be emailed to pre-registered attendees.