Strength and Conditioning Coach
We are looking for experienced strength and conditioning coaches who are looking to transition from the college or professional ranks to the private sector. Candidates must be comfortable running our workout programs and working in a team environment.
Location: Chicago, IL
Hardpressed Strength was established in 2011 with a mission to teach the world how hard, simple, and effective strength training. We provide an inviting and safe environment, one-on-one coaching, and all the necessary equipment for our clients to achieve their strength goals. In 2015 we opened Hardpressed Conditioning with the same ideal, just with cardio conditioning goals in mind.
Our strength coaches provided two types of services to our clientele – one-on-one coaching through our strength training program and group conditioning class instruction. Starting salary $40,000-$50,000 depending on qualifications. Opportunity to earn up to $60,000 annually depending on performance.
We are looking for two coaches to start by July 1st. Both men and women are encouraged to apply.
- Easy transition from the intuitional to the private sector.
- Join a growing team of coaches in a great city.
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Competitive pay.
- No direct sales.
Undergraduate degree in exercise science or related field. Master’s degree preferred. Experience in intercollegiate strength and conditioning as an athlete, intern, GA, and/or coach. Willingness to run our exercise programs and positively contribute to our team.
Applicants must possess as part of themselves personally:
- Outgoing, friendly, curious, enthusiastic, and emotionally intelligent.
- Strength and fitness must play a big role in your life already.
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
- Generally positive person.
Preferred Skills/Prior Job Experience:
- Strength & Conditioning Coach.
- Great communicator.
- Basic computer skills.