Kevin Tolbert is the Head Strength Coach at Stanford University.
As a young man he performed 23 reps with 375 lbs on the bench press and performed 30 reps with 600 lbs in the barbell squat. Kevin knows how to Get Strong.
1. Do you eat breakfast seven days a week?
2. Do you eat three meals a day?
3. Eat a mid-morning snack and mid afternoon?
4. Do you eat 3 to 5 pieces of fruit a day?
5. Do you eat at least one vegetable per day?
6. Do you eat from all four food groups?
7. Do you consume 20 to 30 grams of fiber per day?
8. Do you get at least 8 hours of sleep per night?
9. Do you drink (8) 8oz. glasses of water per day?
10. Do you go to bed and wake up at approximately the same time each day?